[Bf-committers] Upgrading to Python 3.3.2

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Sat Nov 16 09:43:27 CET 2013

Hi all,

Now that the release has happened and we can commit again, can we
please upgrade to Python 3.3.2? I think this will require:

- Update build deps to change the min version to 3.3.2 from 3.3.0
- Platform maintainers to update their copy of Python (e.g. Linux
buildbot is currently building with 3.3.0)

This is to fix this bug:

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=36963&group_id=9&atid=306

Cheers,
Alex (z0r)