[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org open!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Nov 15 13:25:54 CET 2013

Hi Brecht,

> The names of the tools can be considered confusing, this is the
> reasoning behind it:
> http://www.quora.com/Phabricator/Why-is-the-Browse-feature-called-Diffusion-and-not-just-Browse

Honestly, after 10 lines of reading the reasoning there I already gave up.
My sincere hope is that we're not turning into a project that communicates like that.

This project (blender) should be accessible for people who also are NOT into daily hardcore development. We always benefited a lot from (technical) artist involvement.

So please design the system and UI with keeping other people in mind too?

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute