[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org open!

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:04:08 CET 2013

Just some honest feedback:

I find it a very confusing page, all about Phabricator and not about
Blender,
why all the references to Phabricator? I don't care you are using
Phabricator,
but I do care about Blender.

On the left bar, there is "Differential", "Maniphest", "Diffusion",
"Audit", "Feed",
weird names that require the user to read the explanation underneath to
understand what it is about.
And once you click on "Repository Browser", the first link points to the
Phabricator source tree.
I expect to find a direct link to the Blender BF main repo on the front
page on the left,
with instructions how to clone it in git. Instead, there is a lot of
nonsense and clutter (in my opinion).

I couldn't find a link to the main git Blender repo, only to addons and
translations, but I am not interested in those.
If I click in the middle of the page on BF Blender, and then "Blender
Repository", it ends up telling me "No such repository 'B'".

I guess you are still going to clean it up and make it work?
Thanks.,
Erwin