[Bf-committers] Revision number in the splash screen

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:29:56 CET 2013

What would be the recommended way of referring to a commit while closing a
bug (where we used to say "fixed in rev rxxxxxxxx")?
I guess what appears on the splash, but that isn't copyable-to-clipboard
from splash, right?
It would be nice if this were printable with some command-line tool or is
just printed as part of the output when pushing to the repository.