[Bf-committers] New "merge cdlayers by name" feature can generate more than 8 allowed uvmaps or vcol layers

Harrisyu harrisyu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:49:09 CET 2013

Hi!
I notice that when you use more than 14 uv layers in cycle node,material will not display texture in viewport,render is ok.why I use many uv layer is because I did a complex cartoon texture face setup.can we increase this limit to 24 or 32?

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-11-12,16:51,Brecht Van Lommel <brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> 写道: