[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org status

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Nov 8 19:06:39 CET 2013

Latest Update:

* Contrib Addons will be in a separate repository from Release Addons
* Translations repository will contain only .po files, with binary .mo
files generated as part of build

* Documentation is being written:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Migration_to_Git_Phabricator#Documentation
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Phabricator
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Git
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Tools/Code_Review
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Process/Addons

* We aim for migration somewhere next week, perhaps wednesday