[Bf-committers] Ptex status?

Mango Jambo moraesjunior at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:06:27 CEST 2013

Ptex would be a great addition with Painting tool improvements from GSoC.
And it is an amazing feature we artists are waiting for. Sculpting details
without limitation with Dynamic topology and then Painting without UV map
limitation? This is a truly seamless workflow... literally! :)

Moraes Jr - aka mangojambo
Animator & 3D Artist
+55 43 88133399 <http://www.oniria.com.br>