[Bf-committers] Git svn wisdom for newcomers

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:37:18 CEST 2013

Hi, Since the topic has emerged and since it's gsoc time, I thought I'd
post my two cents on using git along with svn (unfortunately only available
on linux currently). These are meant as an introduction to people who may
want to try out git svn but a good reading on git basics is strongly
recommended.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Psy-Fi/Git-Svn

Any additions are welcome. Of course it may be a good idea to have a
dedicated public page for that (Not sure if this particular page can be
edited by others).