[Bf-committers] ver2.67 r57069 build error

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 28 10:30:41 CEST 2013

Hi.

Sorry, an error occurred another.

oslexec.lib(llvm_instance.cpp.obj) : error LNK2019: "public: virtual __thiscall llvm::RTDyldMemoryManager::~RTDyldMemoryManager(void)" (??1RTDyldMemoryManager at llvm@@UAE at XZ)  "public: virtual void * __thiscall llvm::RTDyldMemoryManager::`scalar deleting destructor'(unsigned int)" (??_GRTDyldMemoryManager at llvm@@UAEPAXI at Z)

Perfectioncat