[Bf-committers] Question about the build

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 28 09:54:34 CEST 2013

Hi.

I may have misled something.
I have a separate account to the game accounts and to build.
Build the Blender by invoking the windows.
Then I start the Blender that was built.
But I will exit without doing anything just to start.
Then I re-login as the account of the game log off the windows.
And then I will start the game.
Game crashes on startup at this time.

Mistake ->
But the game will work correctly when you restart the windows once.

Correct ->
But the game will work correctly when I restart the windows once.

Perfectioncat