[Bf-committers] [Idea] MinGW Cycles cpu kernel in MSVC builds

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon May 27 23:49:28 CEST 2013

I don't think this will work well with Open Shading Language support,
this has some windows API calls. Before we do complex setups like this
the first thing to do is really to just run a basic profiler on the
code and see if anything strange jumps out. No one has even attempted
to optimize this code for MSVC.