[Bf-committers] Bevel

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon May 27 23:41:27 CEST 2013

Bevel has been changed from relative spacing to absolute. I have found
this to be really bad is some cases but good in others. Try doing this
tut at 1:49 and you will see what I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6fYiujrlI
Plus note that of ten posted comments almost all of them are saying
that Blender now has an error.

I think it would be good to have both options!

The change is also not documented as best as I can tell.

Thanks.
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!