[Bf-committers] How to build official binaries for Blender

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Mon May 27 19:57:08 CEST 2013

hi

can you show me how to use cuda 5 with vs 2012? i want to use compile with mingw64, and the old abandon vs2008.

i think concentrating on getting mingw64 use openmp is better than supporting any msvc compiler!
i mean the huge difference in render time alone makes mingw64 a killer compiler!

but it still useful in coding and debugging, thanks for porting to it.

Regards
Yousef Harfoush
bat3a at msn.com