[Bf-committers] Blender developer weekly meeting notes - May 26, 2013; Leap Motion

Dan Eicher dan at eu.phorio.us
Sun May 26 23:11:02 CEST 2013

Has anyone looked into leap motion gpl compatibility yet?

I read the license form when I signed up to get access to the SDK but can't
seem to find a link to it again and seem to remember there being
restrictions on distribution if selling a product over a certain dollar
amount. Since the gpl doesn't place restrictions on selling and also
doesn't allow placing further restrictions above and beyond what the gpl
provides this suggests that linking with leap motion libs won't be possible.

Addons should be fine but integration with ghost for eg might not be
allowable.

Dan