[Bf-committers] Blender developer weekly meeting notes - May 26, 2013; Leap Motion

Jakub Żółcik j.zolcik at allblue.pl
Sun May 26 20:47:26 CEST 2013

Haven't even got shipping tracking link to mine yet :(

As I was expecting Leap Motion won't do any good for modeling I got a
little bit different idea. When I will get mine I will try to develop
set of gestures that will allow replacing keyboard when using blender
and enable view control. I think it will be especially efficient with
pie menus. What do you think?

Jakub Zolcik