[Bf-committers] [LIBMV] Removal of unreachable code and unneeded files

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Sun May 26 19:30:48 CEST 2013

Hi there,

as Keir Mierle wrote here:

 <http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-May/040223.html>
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-May/040223.html

there are some unused trackers in extern libmv. So I had a look at this and
found that there is unreachable code in esm_region_tracker.cc

I #if 0 ‘ed it out. That fixed the first Internal compiler error ;)

The lmicklt_region_tracker.cc couldn’t be fixed that simple but I found
absolutely no reason not to remove it completely. It is not used anywhere
inside Blender as far as I can tell.

I would like to commit this patch, if ok:

http://www.pasteall.org/42566

Thanks,

/Jürgen