[Bf-committers] Multiview branch: which stereo 3-D displays/techniques to support?

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Sat May 25 01:38:33 CEST 2013

I personally am a big fan of cross eye - It does not require any equipment
and if you have the skill to do it it's super fast to check the 3d - Only
downside is extended viewing gives headaches, so keep it short!
 Additionally, youtube supports it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSGfN9rr78Q  (check the 3d button in the
header)

I also think Dr. Epilepsy sounds intriguing.

-Sean