[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [56986] trunk/blender/source/blender/ editors/sculpt_paint/paint_image_proj.c: Fix #35426, masking works wrong in projection painting.

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri May 24 22:16:58 CEST 2013

This distinction really bugged me during 2.67. The thing is, as you said,
that the mask texture is essentially the "brush" texture. In that sense,
the texture used during sculpting is actually a mask texture. However, in
texture painting we use the "surface" texture to get information about
stroke related variables (such as anchor and rake), while in sculpting we
use the "brush" texture. This prompted me to use the naming "primary" vs
"secondary" for brush and mask textures. In general I'm not very happy with
this solution, but it works for now.