[Bf-committers] Buildsystem: SCons

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 24 14:12:25 CEST 2013

If you search the scons files for "win64-vc" and "win32-vc" you can
see they are used in many different places. Probably it's best to
avoid adding new "platforms" and config files for this case.

Can you edit the existing win32-vc-config.py and win64-vc-config.py,
with some if/else statements to handle both compilers? The darwin
config does something similar. Ideally the python script can then auto
detect the visual studio version, if not it can be an option that the
user sets.