[Bf-committers] Blender 2.67a release AHOY! (again) - addons revision

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Fri May 24 11:16:11 CEST 2013

Hey,

In the AHOY call it's said that revision 4542 for addons should be used.
I noticed however that the changes that I committed in 4514, 4515, 4534, 4537, 4538 and 4541 are not included in 2.67a release even though they are earlier than 4542.
That's a pity as those commits were mostly bug fixes.

Is there a reason for that or this is a mistake?
(I am talking about Mac OS 64bit version).

With Respect,
Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com