[Bf-committers] ESC Key handling proposal

PabloVazquez.org venomgfx at gmail.com
Fri May 24 01:07:57 CEST 2013

As a user, I've ran into this many times before as well.

But not only on Alt+A, also while file browsing for example. Pressing Esc
to close the file browser would stop my render. Is pretty common that while
doing long renders you keep working on the .blend file doing other stuff.

There might be other cases, maybe a more generic way to deal with this is
needed?

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>