[Bf-committers] Windows XP and the future of Blender

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Thu May 23 16:10:07 CEST 2013

Another problem with these MinGW libs is that they can cause crashes on Windows 8 x64 systems when linked to binaries built with MSVc2012.
Because they seem to use an old MSVCRT that causes some trouble.
That's why I try to build everything with native MSVC compilers. I even found a way to recompile Jack with vc11.