[Bf-committers] Undergraduate Research

Scott Aufderheide saufderh at nd.edu
Wed May 22 22:01:39 CEST 2013

Ronan: I was talking about the old Fracture Tools addon. I wasn't aware of
the Cell Fracture addon and have since looked at it. IT definitely seems
much better, and while I think some of the Rayfire aspects could have good
potential for improving object breakup, it may not be a good project idea
since as you say, so much of it is already implemented.

Ton: Thanks for all the info. I'll look into volume rendering before I jump
into IRC.

Thanks,
Scott