[Bf-committers] Blender 2.67a release UN-AHOY!

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun May 19 12:42:13 CEST 2013

Hi Campbell,

I propose trunk revisions 56867 and 56905 for inclusion in 2.67a.
Summary lines for the release notes are as follows:

* Fix {{BugReport|35245}}: Freestyle getting stuck on view map creation + memory leaks ({{Commit|56905}})
* Fix for built-in style module sketchy_multiple_parameterization.py not working correctly ({{Commit|r56867}})

Thank you,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>