[Bf-committers] Blender 2.67a release UN-AHOY!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat May 18 19:05:29 CEST 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the sloppy flakey ahoying... but after checking the tracker for some hours, at least two regressions were found that should be solved for 'a' too.

- crash in using multiple paint cursors (view3d paint, image paint) (fixed)
- random number fix causes particles to behave uncontrolled. (not fixed yet)

I suggest we carefully go at least of over all open reports and check this well! We can check tomorrow meeting time how we're doing.

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute