[Bf-committers] Windows XP and the future of Blender

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Fri May 17 15:25:51 CEST 2013

Hi,
if we do that, we could only build 2 builds.

32 bit: Compile with vc2008 for Windows XP and above
64 bit: Compile with vc2012 for Vista x64 and above

We don't need x64 build for Windows XP, XP x64 is maybe used by 0.1%.

This way all OS / bit configs would be served, and we don't have big
overhead.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges