[Bf-committers] Job stoppers! Need a decision urgent :(

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue May 14 23:11:41 CEST 2013

Don't we have plenty of time to work out issues before we build an
official release with vs2012? If we use it for 2.68 that's still about
2 months away.

Anyway, the solution is to solve these crashes, either by figuring out
why it crashes and trying to fix that, or using newer libraries. I
don't know what the cause of the crash is, or why 3D sound doesn't
work with OpenAL-soft. But this can be investigated, both OpenAL-soft
and Jack are open source, just needs a developer to spend some time on
this.

Brecht.