[Bf-committers] Ready for first commit?!

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Tue May 14 18:10:04 CEST 2013

Hi Dalai,

I have already committed the libs for VS2012. They won't interfere with the
2.67a Release though, because they are in a completely different directory
on SVN. The 64bit VC11 Libs use OpenEXR 2.0.0 already, but 32bit (which are
older) still use 1.7.1.
I'll update them later, first of all it is more important to get Blender
compiling flawlessly under VC11.

I could also take care of the VC2008 libs though, wolud be an easy task. So
just drop me a message if you need an Update for windows libs and I'll
compile them ;)

/Jürgen