[Bf-committers] Ready for first commit?!

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Tue May 14 10:16:40 CEST 2013

Hi Campbell,

It is possible to build RelWithDebInfo builds of blender, that is what I used to debug blender in the most cases. But a real Debug Build can only be done with debug libs :(
See: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/hh697468.aspx
So I'll have to provide both build types of the libs for full featured debugging.
The debug libs have 150MB when packed as a 7z file, I think we could store them in packaged form on SVN?

/Jürgen