[Bf-committers] Ready for first commit?!

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Tue May 14 09:58:32 CEST 2013

Hi Ton,

good to hear that ;)
The problem is that VC2012 doesn't link libs that the linker detects an _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL problem if you try to link with Release libs.

see here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/jj889284.aspx

So we actually need debug libs for debugging sessions. The only alternative it to build RelWithDebInfo builds for debugging.

/Jürgen