[Bf-committers] Edit mode tools.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun May 12 23:06:52 CEST 2013

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Blender Attitude
<blenderattitude at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe you simply search the double G key ? Now when you press the G key two
> times in edit mode, there is a guide line.
> Le 12 mai 2013 22:58, "Knapp" <magick.crow at gmail.com> a écrit :

This was something where you could extend a vert and then it would
stick to the surface of the next shape. It was a new thing and it had
a video showing it off. I think it also worked with extending polygon
against other polygons too but it was a long time ago so I am not
certain.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!