[Bf-committers] Image manipulation request

Blender Attitude blenderattitude at gmail.com
Sun May 12 18:05:35 CEST 2013

Wow great, I've never heard about this plugin before. It is really
excellent.

Thank you for your quick reply Kalast ! I can wait until pie menu
implementation, for sure. I read it should be implemented to 2.68 ?

I hope it will appear everywhere there are pictures inside Blender. For
example, I mean even for the background picture in the node editor...

All the best !

Romuald