[Bf-committers] Some changes in 3D view header (and general RNA-generated UI)

CoDEmanX codemanx at gmx.de
Sat May 11 21:31:10 CEST 2013

Hey Mont,

good work on the UI stuff, this is always great for python scripters :)

Two questions about the patch:

> ** enum-operator-generated menus are now PULLDOWN in headers too.

Does that mean the visual order is inversed?

> ** All bit-flag enums expanded in ROW buttons now have a handling
> consistent with e.g. layers, or what we already have for transform
> manipulators, i.e. clicking select only one element, shift-click to
> select multiple ones.

Sounds great, since we can't code such behavior in python as
window.eventstate isn't exposed. But when does it apply? For all
BoolVectorPropeperty's? Only if subtype='LAYER'? Maybe there's a need a
layer bool vec prop (20 elems) which allows just a single bool / layer
selected, in this case, another subtype with no shift-click would be
required i guess?

Kind regards,
Cody