[Bf-committers] Cycles performance on Windows

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri May 10 19:59:31 CEST 2013

Cycles was developed with GCC / LLVM and so it's going to be faster
with those. Making it work faster with visual studio should be
possible, the way to do that is just to do profiling, find
bottlenecks, tweak code, test compiler flags, etc. Maybe it takes just
some simple changes but someone just needs to spend time on this to
figure them out.

Brecht.