[Bf-committers] Issue of building blender-2.67 on rawhide (OpenCOLLADA)

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Thu May 9 00:21:13 CEST 2013

The clone actually does not contain any fixes to openCollada.
However here are some bf-comitters mail threads about this topic:

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-March/039554.html
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-March/039564.html
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-March/039633.html

Currently the clone works well for visual express and visual studio.
All other platform specific changes to make openCollada run with
Blender have not been applied to the Clone, hence i believe the platform
maintainers just know what to do.

So i think everybody can safely use this Opencollada commit as reference:

   e886e196673222f2f4bc32b936dc96419fff815f

and apply whichever patch is necessary for the specific platform.
As far as i know there is no special patch necessary for linux.

Please let me know when the clone is not needed and/or makes no
sense. Then i will happily delete it again and have one topic
less to take care :)

cheers,
Gaia