[Bf-committers] OSX 10.6 building error since May 6th GHOST_WindowCocoa.mm commit

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed May 8 19:03:09 CEST 2013

I'm not sure this is correct, for our official builds we require a
10.6 minimum version, so I think this code would be excluded then?
Also the first line you changed was already there before this bugfix,
and the function toggleFullscreen function is also used in
GHOST_SystemCocoa.mm.

What is the exact compile error, is it just NSFullScreenWindowMask
that is undefined?

Thanks,
Brecht.