[Bf-committers] OSX 10.6 building error since May 6th GHOST_WindowCocoa.mm commit

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Wed May 8 18:19:47 CEST 2013

Hey everyone,

First off, hats off the the team and congrats on getting Blender 2.67 out into the wild!

I just updated my source directory and found I couldn't build anymore on OSX 10.6. This stems from the May 6th commit by Brecht in GHOST_WindowCocoa.mm; it seems 1060 was used as the MAC_OSX_VERSION_MIN_REQUIRED where 1070 was meant (the comments even mention Lion; 10.6 is Snow Leopard. ;)) It's an easy enough fix, but I uploaded my .diff regardless[1].

Cheers!
-Patrick

[1] http://www.pasteall.org/42060/diff