[Bf-committers] GSOC update

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 7 22:21:11 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Here's a reminder to all students to check on their proposal page if there's unanswered questions. And to mentors to check if there's feedback to reply to!

We have until 22 May to do final slot allocations.

BTW: Google announced initial allocations just an hour ago, and we received what we asked for. Very good :) Final info we can only share after all has been finalized by Google.

Laters,

-Ton-