[Bf-committers] VS2012 + Win8 Game engine crash need help with debugging

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Mon May 6 22:21:23 CEST 2013

Good news everyone,

i just looked into my CMake options and found out that I accidentally
enabled WITH_CXX_GUARDEDALLOC .

So I disabled it and rebuilt Blender without that, and voila all is fine and
dandy. Game engine runs like a charm and passes all regression tests, just
like the rest ;)

I’ll try to find that bug later.

Now I’m waiting for a fix from M$ that kills these internal compiler errors
when compiling libmv and for a CUDA 5.5 RC.

The performance of the binary looks good on a first look, benchmarking is
the next big project just to see if all this effort is worth it.