[Bf-committers] Windows 8 and VS 2012 breaking blender game engine

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Thu May 2 15:46:00 CEST 2013

Hi Brecht,

You are right, but with this change in the linker and the new behavior of windows 8 these crashes could be explained. With a test using this linker option we could narrow down the problem source to a certain field. This should make it easier to actually find the problem in the source.
Another way to find out would be to compile a 32 bit build of blender with VC 2012 and see if it crashes when pressing the PKEY.

-Jürgen

Von meinem iPad gesendet