[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [56421] trunk/blender/source/blender/ editors/sculpt_paint/paint_image_proj.c: Fix: texture alpha masking not functional after recent commits.

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 1 09:55:51 CEST 2013

Just a note regarding access to "misc" textures: I’ve started some work
here, as there is currently some rather missing/incomplete/inconsistent
features (no mask for brush, and no way to access modifiers/"texture"
field textures when using BI, at least).

My current idea is (for BI) to mix in the "new Cycles" method, not for
stuff using tex slots (materials, lamps, worlds and particles), but for
the others (brush, modifiers and force field). This needs some tweaks,
as currently both systems are mutually exclusive...

Anyway, obviously not for 2.67, but I have good hope it will be ready
for early 2.68, so just FYI. ;)

Cheers,
Bastien