[Bf-committers] Slash Brushes for blender sculpting proposal

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:31:58 CEST 2013

We should have a brush like this in the defaults, but I agree with
Antony -- this should be considered with the larger question of asset
management in Blender. We need a smarter way to ship nice defaults
like this. I think some devs were looking at asset management stuff,
not sure what the status of that project is though?

-Nicholas