[Bf-committers] Lack of license docs for external libs and fonts

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 30 13:09:25 CET 2013

Hi,

Using the Debian's dep5 format looks good, but this is used for
describing the source tree, so there are some problems:

- In the release archives, locations of the data files (fonts etc.)
   described by "Files" fields may be different from the source tree
- External static libraries such as OpenCOLLADA cannot be described

Anyway, for reference, I attached debian/copyright file I'm using for
deb packages in my PPA.  Note that this file is still incomplete
because it doesn't include descriptions of the functions partially
copied from external projects such as glib.

IRIE Shinsuke