[Bf-committers] Slash Brushes for blender sculpting proposal

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:21:41 CET 2013

Hello cool developers!

Firstly, i would like to say big big big THANK YOU for blender! I use it
every day on my job.

I would like to offer 2 sculpting Slash Brushes just like Zbrush has.
They are very important for sculpting artists. It would be very very
very cool if you add them into official blender release, so that people
can use them out of the box.

They use 2 blend textures with rake mode. You can set these textures
only for Slash Brushes for the brushes.  Or set these textures in the code.

Here is my thread:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?286998-Slash-Brushes-for-blenser-sculpting-proposal
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WbsVLKGq2Ag
Download blend file with Slash Brushes: