[Bf-committers] i18n maintenance is on hold

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Thu Mar 28 22:37:58 CET 2013

As far as I know, the devs don't need the "green light" from the module
owner for every commit they do.

mont29 also did several commits to fluids and cloth, too without running
by me first. That was fine, no big changes.
I don't think we should encourage "blocking type" commits (everything
needs to get "green light" first). We're not Sun with Open Office who
scares devs away, right? :-)

I was under the impression, that the "module owner" is about bigger
things. No idea, I am wrong? ^^
Just my 2 cents.

Daniel / Genscher