[Bf-committers] Odp: Re: Feature Request: predefined rotation values in spin tool

Jakub Strykowski cenobi at wp.pl
Thu Mar 28 09:17:52 CET 2013

Maybe it is possible to make angle value be only positive (skip and delete typed sign before value) , and toggling between cw and ccw only by checkbox?

Preset list with 5 values is fine, i suggested 4 because they can easily be set in a rectangle, and save vertical space.

I dont know it is possible, but now i have idea that selecting one of predefinied values will overwride previous selected angle and typed angle value, And with holded Shift button angles can by added? so to make 270' you click 180'  shift 90 or 180 shift 45 to make 225'. It can be probaly hard to do.

I don't understand why need number of turns greater than 360' ?

Dnia Środa, 27 Marca 2013 23:50 CoDEmanX <codemanx at gmx.de> napisał(a)