[Bf-committers] Fwd: Re: Freestyle build in GraphicAll needs updating

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 26 08:09:59 CET 2013

Hi Shinsuke, looks like your yahoo doesn’t like my IP (or isp IP)… So
fowarding here!

This is the mail system at host mwinf5d06.orange.fr.
be delivered to one or more recipients.

                   The mail system

<[name]@yahoo.co.jp>: host yahoo.co.jp[114.111.99.248] said: 553
Mail from 80.12.[].[] not allowed - [10]