[Bf-committers] Node Efficiency Tools - can it go to trunk?

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Mon Mar 25 14:00:40 CET 2013

Hey,

After recent commits of node_efficiency_tools.py I as an author call this add-on ready.
All of the features that I had in mind have been included, documented on wiki and in video tutorial.
Recent API changes have taken into account.
It certainly will develop further, but at this stage it's IMHO ready to go trunk.

I'd like to ask for reviewing the code and hopefully permission to move this add-on to trunk.
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/contrib/py/scripts/addons/node_efficiency_tools.py

Here's the wiki page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Nodes/Nodes_Efficiency_Tools

Tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=468&aid=33543&group_id=153

Thread on blenderartists:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?274755-ADDON-Nodes-Efficiency-Tools

Many users appreciate this add-on and wish to have it in official Blender releases.
I declare to maintain the code.

Please let me know if you feel that it's worth including or not.

With Respect,

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com