[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - March 24 2013

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Mar 24 18:59:30 CET 2013

Hi,

> - Freestyle: more reviews were done, and all handled by Tamito Kajiyama.
>    Should be feasible for final merger this week! Tomorrow we'll do final checks.

The new implementation of face/edge marks and the migration code in
readfile.c still doesn't work (unfinished yet)...
Though the migration code will be removed when the branch merger is
done, how can Freestyle branch users convert older blend files?

BTW, an UI glitch I pointed out in the code review is not fixed yet.

IRIE Shinsuke