[Bf-committers] Freestyle: edge/face marks not working since r55228

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 19 21:57:17 CET 2013

A comment in readfile.c says:

/* The code segment below will be removed when the trunk merger is done.
    For now it is kept for backward compatibility, giving branch users time
    to migrate to the new CustomData-based edge/face marks. */

I worry the branch users might not be able to convert their existing
data if the migration code doesn't work until the branch merge.

IRIE Shinsuke